How do I get my players in order of position on the tactics screen?

At the start of FM10, when you select a player on the tactics screen they go to the top of the list and the players that havn't been slected stay at the bottom of the list in order of their position (GK, DR/DL, DC, DM, MC etc.) but now my tactics screen still takes players selected to the top but now all of the players that arn't selected arn't in order in regards to their position.

I have tried selecting 'Position' but then all the players go in order of position and the players that are selected are not at the top anymore. Does anybody know how to fix it so I have the selected players at the top and the not slected players at the bottom but in order of position?

(I hope this makes sense)

Thanks.

this does make sense as the same thing happens to me. i will check back if anyone has a solution as it makes finding players and cover for injurys quite hard.

Yeah, thats the exact reason I want to find a solution to this. I seem to remember that it used to happen on FM09 aswell.

Thanks, I posted the same thread in the Tactics and Training Forum and it works. Here is the post from there:

What you do is click the PKD tab so it sorts your selection from GK-ST ... then hold shift on your keyboard and click the position tab then it should sort things out :thup:

Archived