International Management Question

Ok quick question, I bought the game on release day (its sweeeet), anyway in my game im managing St Albans, I have the following countries running on all tiers, Australia, England, Spain, Germany, USA, Italy, Scotland and a position became available to manage the Cook Islands U19 team which I was interested in applying for, anyway after I apply and leave the page it resets and when I return to the page the apply for job button reappears, when I check it says that I havent applied for the position, is this a bug or is this caused by the the leagues I have chosen or is it because its U19, I have successfully applied for other international jobs. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you installed the patch? There is a bug with the unpatched version that you cannot accept an international role e.g. you click accept and the offer is remade or available after etc

This issue is fixed in the patch :)

Thanks guys I'll check it out, seems strange that the job would even be advertised since the first team position is already filled and if you cant manage the U19 without managing the first team then the ad is useless. I have got the patch, but my problem is not accepting the job its applying for the job.

Ok quick question, I bought the game on release day (its sweeeet), anyway in my game im managing St Albans, I have the following countries running on all tiers, Australia, England, Spain, Germany, USA, Italy, Scotland and a position became available to manage the Cook Islands U19 team which I was interested in applying for, anyway after I apply and leave the page it resets and when I return to the page the apply for job button reappears, when I check it says that I havent applied for the position, is this a bug or is this caused by the the leagues I have chosen or is it because its U19, I have successfully applied for other international jobs. Any help would be appreciated.

and what would you do with Cooks u19??? I dont see the point. There is no competitions with Oceanian u19 teams

Archived