Editor Problem

I have found the data editor which i have downloaded from Steam. I have looked through the forums and printed off some useful information.

The problem i have is when i open the data editor is says: "editor 2010 is already running"

I understand there have been some problems about various reason why it isn't working.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Apologies if this has been done before

It may take a while for the editor to open. How long have you been sitting there? :D

Just be patient, and I'm sure it'll open. *crosses fingers for you*

I have tried a few times, the screen goes black and nothing happens - tried to turn the laptop of and try again but the same thing happens

Ive managed to find the editor and get it loaded but im having trouble saving it so that it comes up when i start a new game?!?!? can anyone help me please?

ive installed it via offline!

cheers in advance

After you've done the editing save it in the same folder as the config file, but under a different name. When you load up the game and click 'new game' there should be a pop up box. To the bottom right of that pop up tick the 'change' box, and you should be taken to a page with all the database add ons you've created. Just select the ones you want to include in the game.

Archived