My First Season as Wolves

We won the Premier League by 5 points over Arsenal, reached the Quarter Final of the League Cup, and won the FA Cup vs Liverpool.

Im really suprised, LOL, i didnt buy that many new players either, just a CM and a GK really...........im very pleased though:D:D LOL

We won the Premier League by 5 points over Arsenal, reached the Quarter Final of the League Cup, and won the FA Cup vs Liverpool.

Im really suprised, LOL, i didnt buy that many new players either, just a CM and a GK really...........im very pleased though:D:D LOL

Wow!... You didn't edit, did you?

save/load. The chances of winning the Prem with Wolves in the first season are really, really, really, really, really slim. You would have to be incredibly lucky - or just save/load all the time, hoping for the best result in the upcoming fixture.

I could get screenshots in a Word Document, but how would you guys be able to see it or access it?

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for both normal Windows and Window Vista.

Yeah, even though he may have genuinely done it, it's still a bit fishy as I thought it should be nigh on impossible to win the Prem in the first year with anyone who isn't a top 8 team.

IRL the best Wolves could do with their squad would be about 8th, even with amazing management. That isn't bashing them, I'm just being realistic.

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for both normal Windows and Window Vista.

Give me an hour, when i launch FM i cant go on anything else unless i close the Game down...........

i just find it hard to believe, im playing with wolves too, you get 5mil to start and that doesnt buy you much, i am in february and i am sitting in 12th but 20 points of 7th and a sniff of europe, i cant even see how any tactic could win the prem with wolves when he has only added 2 players to the squad

As a Wolves fan, i find this complete and utter rubbish. Obviously you have cheated here.

The current squad is pretty reasonable and with good enough tactics, you can survive and do well enough. But you have made a couple of new additions, and yet you win the title. RUBBISH. I have signed two players. Just getting near the January transfer window and im currently 14th, seven points about the drop zone. My best achievement yet is drawing with Arsenal.

Archived