For god sake, need some help, what a stupid bug

I need to register players for my squad but I only have 2 elligible club grown players. What? None of my under 18s qualify? I've got some players out on loan that I could recall but of course I need to move onto the next section of my news. So what's happened? Or am I stuck here forever?

Also two big problems. One, I can't pass the ball. I have it on control and whatever, I can't get my team to play the football I want (a bit like fulhams). The new interface is horrible and I only bought the game from steam because I was told that if you buy from steam you get the 09 skin with it... so where is it?

Really ****ed off with this.

I always try to stash some cheap, homegrown players on my reserve squad... just in case... even if they're not good, they'll at least allow you to field a team and move on with the game.

except that my u18 team is full of youngsters that've been here since they were 12 or so (and I know a couple of them).

And where's that 09 skin?

I understand completely. Arguably some may you should have prepared a squad knowing the rules at the beginning

However this is the tried and tested way of getting around it so hopefully not so annoying now :)

I understand completely. Arguably some may you should have prepared a squad knowing the rules at the beginning

However this is the tried and tested way of getting around it so hopefully not so annoying now :)

Well they should qualify anyway, they've been at the club for years. Or is it because they aren't 18+?

Archived