He's paid more money than any of my players and he's only a scout. Will I see a big financial benefit from getting rid of him? Will it decrease my team's wage budget, or is that just for players?

I'd also like to make it known that I like Tord Grip. He's old and aesthetically identical to a bag of walnuts, but he doesn't half find me a good player.

But TEN GRAND A WEEK! Lordy Lordy.

If he's worth what you pay him, keep him. I haven't a clue who he is, so I can't really rate him, but I presume you're managing a lower league club, as you said 10 grand a week was a lot.

So you've got to weigh the pros and cons. Does he find you good players on a regular basis? Does he recommend guys that, when you buy them, fail to perform? Can any of your other scouts match his performance if he leaves? How badly does your club need the money it would save? Etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, it is. Even your salary takes something away from it. It isn't a player's wage budget stictly. It's a club's wage budget.

Then I think it would be a good thing to remove "the board only allows you to have 5 coaches" and just show the wage budget. Who cares if I hire 15 coaches if I get them to work for minimum wages?

Then I think it would be a good thing to remove "the board only allows you to have 5 coaches" and just show the wage budget. Who cares if I hire 15 coaches if I get them to work for minimum wages?

Good point.

---

Post 102!... What? I missed 100 and needed a space filler. :p

Good point.

Since it always said "the boards only allows you to have 5 coaches" I assumed it never affected the wage budget..

Why haven't this been changed before? Seems like a natural thing to see the wagebudget if the coaches salaries actually affects it.

Archived