Club Badge/Logo - How do I remove/replace?

I have just created my own team over an existing team and would like to either remove the original club badge/logo completely and replace it with a generic one OR replace it with one I have created (although I would need to know how to create one first).

How do I go about doing this?

;)

NO, dirtyscarab has it wrong. If you go into preferences and the display tab, there is an option to use skin chance. Untick this box. Also, tick the box that tells FM to always reload skin on confirm.

What this means is that it will tell the game not to rely on its memory cache of your skin and graphics, which will enable to to recognize new graphics that you've added within your current game. Dirtyscarab is probably using the skin cache, which is why he can't get graphics to appear without creating a new saved game.

By ticking the box to reload skin on pressing confirm, when you confirm these preferences changes, FM will then take some moments to reload all graphics and your skin. Thereafter you will see the new logos or badges that you've added.

Archived