Wow

ok i'm never on these forums bitching and having a go at SI for the game not working etc but i will this once and this once only just sit back and say wow.

the fault i've come across is that i drew 1-1 in the champions league semi's and lost on away goals BUT after the game it said i won 1-0.

now again i stress i dont like to complain BUT i find it totally unacceptable that i pay money for a game and then waste a couple days of my life playing it only to find it was a total waste cos the game is broken. when will incorrect scores happen again????

so si, sega whoever.. just wow. this wouldn't be tolerated in any other platform and you guys should be no different so how about next years game you add NO new features. just update the database and fix this broken game. last year was a joke as well as pc's and macs couldn't play a network game without getting different scores and i dare not start another network game this year incase the same happens.

thanks for the waste of time, back to fifa 10 in my spare time lol

what so its not too much to ask for a game to just work? i havent got the time and i dont care enough to upload anything for si to look at. just make a game that works and doesn't waste hours to find its irrelevant what you do cos the game will change scores after games.

anyone taking the mick out of this post... man up. i'm not bitching like alot of people do on here, i just expect a game to work when i buy it so shoot me.

Fella, raise a bug in the bugs forum with full details and upload a save game.

Personally you'll not find much support posting in the way you did, even if you are frustrated. If it helps I think this was an issue in Fm09 or earlier. Do a search on the FM10 bugs, perhaps someone else has noticed. Anyone else reading this thread spotted something similar

what so its not too much to ask for a game to just work? i havent got the time and i dont care enough to upload anything for si to look at. just make a game that works and doesn't waste hours to find its irrelevant what you do cos the game will change scores after games.

This may or may not be a common issue, if it is rare, then it's entirely possible that testers can miss it. Therefore, it's in your -and other fm players- best interests to report a bug so it can be fixed.

Archived