Unrealistic FA Cup Attendances for Non League Clubs

Just got crewe at home in first round of the fa cup and i got 530 at home (im basingstoke)

Si need to make this more realistic as should be at least 2000 just check out the attendances this weekend in the fa cup for non league clubs thet will in the thousands non hundreds

get the big tie thinking i will be getting money in and i get a crowd like this - just no point playing this if its like this, its meant to be realistic after all

also last season i stuck to budget and lost 150k

this needs to be looked at

Didn't realise this was the case as I haven't got to the FA Cup yet, you're absolutely right as well about the FA Cup attendances this weekend, the one I'm going to will be only just over 1000 as a team in the league below isn't quite the glamourous home tie we had hoped for, but generally non league teams will get good attendances and I'd be surprised if there's a single match that gets below 1000.

Suddenly I'm not looking forward to the cup as much as before, was really excited about potentially seeing my unibond team's ground packed for the FA Cup instead of the empty one I'm used to for normal league games :(

Just played a home tie against L1 Brighton with the thoroughly unimpressive attendance of 2378, unfortunately there were not too many similar fixtures in this weekends matches with the only similar game being Bromley v Colchester & that match saw over 4000.

Edit: Just noticed the Northwich attendance & a turn out of just over 2000 against Charlton might actually support the game.

just looking at the screen pictures and when looking at team logos why do colchester utd have the team logo for crewe alexandra its the second time ive noticed this in football manager 2010

It's a bug, they're the logos from the previous match he looked at, for some reason when you move from one game to another, the game loads up the logos from the last match you looked at if you see what I mean, as if the game couldn't be bothered to load up more logos or something.

Just played my replay against Brighton & even though the attendance is fairly accurate at just over 5000 what struck me as odd was that the away end was more or less empty, our little BSS side only took what amounted to a travelling contingent for a midweek league game.

Just experienced an awfully unrealistic attendance myself. 4th Qualifying round of the FA Cup as Matlock (Unibond Prem) and to my delight we drew Mansfield from the BSP, who have an average attendance of just under 3000 and is only about 20 miles away from Matlock, so was expecting a big crowd for this one. IRL I'd say there would be up to 1000 away fans for this one because of such a short distance and maybe several hundred home fans because of the importance of the game and I was expecting in FM for there to be at least 7/800 but to my amazement the attendance was just 326, only 40 more than my average! Very disappointed with this, it would have been very important financially to have had a big crowd of course and this was one of the things about the match day experience I was really looking forward to, actually being able to see the bumper crowd that was much bigger than usual :(

Is there anyway of this been fixed in a patch SI as this is important, especially to lower league managers.

Archived