How Do I Install The 10.1.0 Patch? - Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Hello,

Could anyone tell me how I apply this to the game? I'm new to FM so need some help installing it.

I run the DMG file and it say's installed at the end. When I go to the game preferences it says version 1.00

I need to know where to put the file? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok done that now. I open FM 10 and go to preferences then to display & sound then it says version 1.0.

I, too, am struggling to run the patch on mine. I have opened the .dmg, but don't know how to open the .pkg. It asks me to select which program to open it with, but I don't know what to do...

I've finally got it to work. Version 10.1 Woohoo. I ran the DMG File and then changed the directory for it to install to Applications/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010.

I then checked on the game status and it says version 10.1.0 84713(m.e v813) so I think it's worked. Just to double check let me know if it if wrong.

Hello,

Can someone help me too please?

I've got the same problem.

I've got FM 2010 version 10 and I want to install the 10.1 Patch.

I've downloaden the patch but when I (it's an self installing patch) click to install it in the folder:

Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010

It says it succesfully installed but when I run FM 2010 again and check which version it is, it says that it is still version 10

What do I do wrong?

Plz help ;)

Thanks

Archived