How to add new news subscriptions

does anyone know how to add competitions to your subscribtions, as just now im hibs but since downloading the new patch im not getting to see the list of champions league or international matches on the day of the matches, any help greatly appreciated, also would like to add england as a subscribtion is i like to find out when a manager gets sacked cheers guys

Go to the World drop down, and find the competition in question.

When you're looking at the competition, at the top right of the competition there should be a grey star. Click it; it should turn into a gold star. That "subscribes" you to the competition.

You can then go to your News inbox, and click "Manage Subscriptions" to mark what parts of the competition you want to pay attention to - Matches, Signings, Injuries, etc.

However, you don't get the old-school Champions League fixtures list, etc.; we're all still trying to figure out if that's possible or if it was left out. If you figure out a way to do it, please post back, you'll be an instant hero. :D

cheers mate, im sure i had the champions league fixtures and europa league ones before the patch but i was celtic at the time and had the possibility of being involved in both competitions right enough, but i also remember seeing the european championship qualifiers aswell, i'll keep trying though:thup:

Cheers. The best I've gotten is adding the competition in question to my "Screen Flow", (under Team Options), and setting it to visit the "Fixtures" screen for that competition on a fairly regular basis .. but that doesn't get me the old-school "before matches and after matches" screen that we're all used to from previous versions.

I'd guess you were seeing it because its a competition you were active in, because nothing in the patch changelist (always fascinating reading!) indicated a change in this area.

Archived