How can I read the full text commentary of the game?

• SI Staff

If you slow down the game speed then you'll find it switches the commentary detail up more (so you see more build up etc.).

There isn't a 'full' option however as I doubted many people would have the patience for that (I might be wrong however?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

If you slow down the game speed then you'll find it switches the commentary detail up more (so you see more build up etc.).

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this also go for FMH 07?

I play at Fast speed. I'm quick reader, I don't need it on-screen for long to get the gist of what's going on. It'd be a shame if I had to play on a slower speed just to find out what's going on.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I play at Fast speed. I'm quick reader, I don't need it on-screen for long to get the gist of what's going on. It'd be a shame if I had to play on a slower speed just to find out what's going on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The amount of commentary increases on both FMH2006 and FMH2007 the slower the speed gets - however I have heavily enhanced the commentary in 2007 to give better feedback to the user which should help when you're playing 'fast'.

Marc, I have the commentary speed on FMH06 on Medium, soon to buy FM07 later today, am I missing alot of additional detail than if I was on slow or very slow ?

I understand on fast speed it is not really needed, but medium is a good pace to read at, but would be annoyed that i would have to have it on very slow to get a batter match report picture of what is going on ?

If you can get the commentary to appear as an emerging paragraph (think Hattrick) that would be a hell of alot better than the message flashes that appear now. If you're not paying attention, you miss out on the comments and there is no way to scroll back and re read it in its entirety.

Personally I dont care if the commentary text is not not saved for every match, but it would be nice to read the entire text before hitting the continue button as well as maybe have the option to save it as a text file (would be cool to copy and paste cool matches to the board ...)

PLZ DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

3 of my players were simultaneously injured in the 5th minute (there goes my 3 subs) and i couldnt establish whether:

a. the other team pulled knives and started hacking at my unsuspecting players

b. a terrorist bombing occurred

or

c. the three players were standing over a freekick, deciding what to do, when lightning struck their little discussion, sending them off to the sickbay

Archived