How do i view league table while playing a game?

If you're using the TV View, I think its one of the options you can show under "Match Info"; I usually have up something that shows my team's Morale, but at the last match of the season in FM'09 I would always pull up the live league table, made for some exciting viewing.

I haven't checked to see if you can do it in FM'10 'cause I haven't hit the end of a season yet ;) but I don't imagine they'd have taken it out!

If you're using the TV View, I think its one of the options you can show under "Match Info"; I usually have up something that shows my team's Morale, but at the last match of the season in FM'09 I would always pull up the live league table, made for some exciting viewing.

I haven't checked to see if you can do it in FM'10 'cause I haven't hit the end of a season yet ;) but I don't imagine they'd have taken it out!

In fm09 i used to have the live league up while playing every game, still cant find it on fm10 though. It is good to be able to to see especially when playing champions league games.

Its still there, and in the same place - I just checked.

If you're watching a match highlight, in 3D TV view, at the top right you have "Exit TV View" button. Next to that, there is a "Match Day Info" drop-down. The last entry under Match Day Info is "League Table"; check the checkbox, and you get a league table that displays concurrently with your highlight.

Alternately, choose "Exit TV View". Now click the "Split View" tab. You should have two views, Overview and Match Stats. Pick one of the two drop-downs, say, "Match Stats", and scroll down. The third-to-last entry is "League Table". That'll let you get a table that displays when you aren't on a highlight.

... If the "League Table" option isn't available at either of those places, I hate to ask a dumb question, but could that be because you're playing a pre-season friendly or a Cup game which doesn't have a League Table associated with it? That's the only other thing I can think of!

Its still there, and in the same place - I just checked.

If you're watching a match highlight, in 3D TV view, at the top right you have "Exit TV View" button. Next to that, there is a "Match Day Info" drop-down. The last entry under Match Day Info is "League Table"; check the checkbox, and you get a league table that displays concurrently with your highlight.

Alternately, choose "Exit TV View". Now click the "Split View" tab. You should have two views, Overview and Match Stats. Pick one of the two drop-downs, say, "Match Stats", and scroll down. The third-to-last entry is "League Table". That'll let you get a table that displays when you aren't on a highlight.

... If the "League Table" option isn't available at either of those places, I hate to ask a dumb question, but could that be because you're playing a pre-season friendly or a Cup game which doesn't have a League Table associated with it? That's the only other thing I can think of!

Thank you for your help i will look again when i get home and no it has been league and campions league games only.

Archived