This game is Superb

I downloaded the demo, and half heartedley had few games, and didnt like the layout, couldnt find anything, and thought for the first time in 15 years I had no longer got the time or motivation to play football manager.

However I compulsivly purchased the game on its release, just because I thought it would feel worng not to. Had some friends for dinner saturday night, and got extremely drunk. Sunday morning I woke up feeling hung over, and decided the day would be dedicated to F1& Super Sunday. After watching a bit of goals on Sunday, I remembered I had got the new FM game on the friday. So.... I began to play.

Oh my word, this game is superb. I really do think it is the best effort to date, so far anyway. I love the new tactics system, its as simple or as complex as you want to make it. This I feel will be great for getting people who were at times overfaced by it, to play the game and enjoy.

Im enjoying all the new features, and the layout which I found too different to start with, I now think is far more intuitive than the previous

I thinks its a very good game, and I have finally moved on from my dots to the 3d engine.

My 2 pence, for what its worth

I'm like you that I thought the FM bug was gone after playing it for many years and thought this year I may not bother with yet another FM update as I hardly played FM09 so didnt get my money's worth....but when release day came I got the urge to go and buy it...I dunno why as I was not even getting excited about the release date like i used to years ago. I installed it anyway and since Friday evening OMG I have found I am attached to FM again.

Is there a clinic you can go to where you are addicted to a game that even though you really thought you'd not buy it...you still handed the money over at the till to purchase the latest version?? :) I'm glad I did though as its the best yet!

Oh and my Fiance says to me..."I thought you said you were not gonna get the latest version this time round?"

"erm...sorry luv...this massive space craft came over...picked me up and dragged me to the nearest GAME store and forced me at gun point to buy the game..."

;)

Great game SI

I feel exactly the same. Fm2009 was the first version that i just became bored with, and thought maybe the love affair was over.

I was wrong as this version has got me completely hooked already, and i for one could not be happier.

Good job S.I

Archived