Fans Feedback on Transfers Out - GREAT!

They all think the players i've sold i've let go for far too little - even though i've got 52 players in my squad!

I like this feature though, seriously. It's a bit frustrating, but it's adds the realism.

Now, if only we could have more interaction with the chairman and directors.....

Yeah good point about interation with the Chairman and directors. I'm managing Notts County and I would like to pick Svens brains before buying a player as IRL he has a wealth of knowledge in scouting players....

Also...IRL the Chairman and Manager have a weekly/monthly chat with one another about the football side of things, football budgets...and a wish list they pass to the chairman. You normally hear Harry Redknapp say he finds a target and then has a chat with the Chairman to see if its possible to bring the lad to the club.

Not sure you'd want this much interaction with a Chairman in FM10...but its something that some people "may" like....

I would like interation with DoF though as thats a common thing, especially on the continent.

I like this, I also love how the staff give you a heads up on what you should be looking out for in the team at the start of your season. I don't know if they do this all the way through as I've only played the demo as of yet lol.

Its nothing big but adds to the reaslism... I wonder what else there is... press conferences still seem the same but I've only done a couple of them and didn't pay enough attention to see if there was a difference.

Archived