Please read this - fm2010 patch 10.2

Just had a thread closed for asking when the new patch was out as the game is TOTALLY RUINED FOR NETWORK PLAYERS on FM2010 10.1 as each player on the network game gets news about the players bids, contract offers when the player in question is not on any of the other managers short lists. This means thatt every player in the network game knows who all the others are after and therefore there is no mystery/suprise/keeping signings under wraps from your network opponents etc as it pops up in the news items shouting from the rooftops.

I have had every CM/FM since 2000 and this has never occured. I would say both me and my mate are loyal customers for SI and to have the thread closed down by SI is a disgrace - they posted this....

"The game's not even been out a week and already people are asking for a second patch..."

We SHOULD be asking for a patch and GETTING one as we have all paid £30 for a game that has may floors - some that completely ruin the fun of the game by having such blinding errors as this. It's like Alex ferguson getting a text message every time Arsene Wenger bids for a player - we turned it off after 30 mins - was utter garbage - waste of time.

I come on and ask when it's likely to be repaired and they put the thread in the bin. Unbelieveable!

I agree these things need to be repaired. Is there not a way around it with the filter? But... just forcing it on the mods isn't gonna help, I'm 99.9% sure they're aware of it and a rallying call to speed them up isn't gonna help anyone. Especially if they release another patch that has another tedious bug in it on the grounds that it was rushed out.

You say the game has many flaws, but in actual fact it plays incredibly well. Rewind two years to 'just after release' to FM08 when the game crashed for 50% of people in July of the second year... that warrants mass complaints. FM09 had the whole registration fiasco. This is the first FM since 2006 that has been playable straight out the box, and plays mighty fine.

I agree these things need to be repaired. Is there not a way around it with the filter? But... just forcing it on the mods isn't gonna help, I'm 99.9% sure they're aware of it and a rallying call to speed them up isn't gonna help anyone. Especially if they release another patch that has another tedious bug in it on the grounds that it was rushed out.

You say the game has many flaws, but in actual fact it plays incredibly well. Rewind two years to 'just after release' to FM08 when the game crashed for 50% of people in July of the second year... that warrants mass complaints. FM09 had the whole registration fiasco. This is the first FM since 2006 that has been playable straight out the box, and plays mighty fine.

The network game is all I bought it for - the fact the other human players can see who I am bidding for when they have never viewed the player is completely ridiculous. Like I said, it's the equivalent of Wenger texting Ferguson every time they have bid for a player. It's crap and it takes all the fun out of it.

And crying is gonna help is it??

Not crying, but politely asking when the patch is out doesn't warrant a muggy reply from SI and binning the thread. We have all paid for the game - they should make sure it bloody works before selling it - it's like being sold a car with the speedometer not working. You would ask them what's going on!!!

Not crying, but politely asking when the patch is out doesn't warrant a muggy reply from SI and binning the thread. We have all paid for the game - they should make sure it bloody works before selling it - it's like being sold a car with the speedometer not working. You would ask them what's going on!!!

---------------------

Once again, you were pointed in the right direction and told it would be looked at. What more do you want?

• SI Staff

Closing this as it's seemingly about to descend into a silly slanging match. Patch 2 will be announced when it is ready to be announced, in the meantime any issues reported will be looked into, addressed and then hopefully sorted for the patch.

Archived