Steam isn't letting me load my load my game???

I need some help! I've downloaded the new game via Steam and it says 100% downloaded with the new patch but when I click lauch it says window is unable to load football manager as it has encountered an error? Has anybody else had the sane problem or could somebody please help

me? Any help would be massively appreciated.

I need some help! I've downloaded the new game via Steam and it says 100% downloaded with the new patch but when I click lauch it says window is unable to load football manager as it has encountered an error? Has anybody else had the sane problem or could somebody please help

me? Any help would be massively appreciated.

what's the exact description of the error?

The exact error message is...Football Manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaliable.

I pre-ordered through steam a few weeks ago. I do not have a product key and was

not emailed one. Can you help mate?

After Launching via Steam I get an error message saying "football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working" or the game fails to Launch

The most common fix for the game failing to launch is that you need to verify your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM icon and then select properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache.

Then you should update your DirectX, download and install from the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

This should solve the issue.

The exact error message is...Football Manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaliable.

I pre-ordered through steam a few weeks ago. I do not have a product key and was

not emailed one. Can you help mate?

try this:

1-Load Steam

2-From the My Games tab, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

3-Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.

4-Steam will verify the game cache files (GCF's) - this process may take several minutes.

5-Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Archived