game wont work

well last night i got a error message when going into program files to open it and steam or the shortcut steam gave me for the game wouldnt work so took it all off and now when i put the disk in it just makes a noise like it is loading and dose nothing can anyone help

I HATE STEAM!

well last night i got a error message when going into program files to open it and steam or the shortcut steam gave me for the game wouldnt work so took it all off and now when i put the disk in it just makes a noise like it is loading and dose nothing can anyone help

I HATE STEAM!

Check if the discs' actually getting read by the system.. Put the disc in Go to "My Computer" and check if ur CD drive status changes ...try to put aside the probability that it might be a hardware error first....after that we'l get into blaming and hating Steam....

yes on my disk drive it says FM10

this happened to me with last years but i found a short cut somewere else i tried that again and i got a error but steam would not load at all and now i have took it all off it just wont open anything after it working for two days as well

just one thing when i get my laptop by deleting steam off my computer will i be able to use my product code from the game on my new laptop

Reinstalling Steam and opening the game from there dint work??

And bout finding the .exe file in ur disc... jus open the Windows Search , select the disc drive for searching and then search for ".exe"..U'l find wat u need there...and try to open it....

I still recommend reinstalling Steam....U don have to wait for ur laptop...Its a software error and if all other programs are working fine for u..Then reinstalling everything and deleting everyhting to do with FM and Steam should work. After that run a registry clean up and reinstall both again u should b up and running...

but if u generally have other software issues associated with ur comp....then the problem might b different...

Hop somthin works out for u bro...Keep trying,,,,:-)

Archived