Couple of minor details I really like

1. Battery power bar in the bottom right hand corner, good for me who plays on laptop.

2. The ability to filter out contract expires (3months) and so on.

3. The new GUI, after spending a few hours on it, I really like it.

4. 3D engine, very good compared to last years allthough I do have 1 issue; on some grounds Zoomed Vertical scrolling which I use get blocked by the stadium on the lower side on some stadiums.

5. The tactics creator, alot easier to get your team to play how you want them to play

6. Speed - game is alot faster.

Anyone agree?

1. Battery power bar in the bottom right hand corner, good for me who plays on laptop.

2. The ability to filter out contract expires (3months) and so on.

3. The new GUI, after spending a few hours on it, I really like it.

4. 3D engine, very good compared to last years allthough I do have 1 issue; on some grounds Zoomed Vertical scrolling which I use get blocked by the stadium on the lower side on some stadiums.

5. The tactics creator, alot easier to get your team to play how you want them to play

6. Speed - game is alot faster.

Anyone agree?

There are a lot of little details that I like within the 3d engine like the subs going to sit on the bench (rather than having their heads popping out of the stadia as in 09) or the injured player hobbling off to be treated on the side line. There are still a few glitches with players i.e. when a defender smashes it out for a corner despite being outside the box and having the ability to put it out for a throw but that really is nit-picking the 3d engine has come a long way.

I really like the new editor (although I'm having some issues with player histories being deleted for some reason.) I still wish the game would read the ammended player histories in achievements etc as it seems to for the bio's but over all the new editor is far cleaner. One wish though - SI can you bring back the ability to use the up and down arrows when amending stats as its far easier than constantly having to use the numbers.

I really love the new signing press conferences and the wording of answers in the normal ones is far better (even if this appears cosmetic rather than changing the repetitive nature of them.) I always liked the press-conferences so its not a real issue for me.

Have to agree on the crowds as they add so much to it. One thought though - couldn't the crowd colours be matched to the kits of the club? I play as Norwich for my sins and while there appears to be a smattering of off yellow in the crowd to me it would make sense to have the club shirt colours there. Also away support seems a tad big - most clubs only offer up a quarter of their stadia when its the FA Cup and they have to!!!! Usually away support is just a little corner of the ground.

There are loads of other things I like but the more I spend writing about them the less time I have to start a new game and hope the player history deletion issue stops!

Re club colours not appearing in the crowd. They do - I play as Plymouth and there's always green shirts around. Most fun playing away to a bigger club and seeing the players running upto a small corner of green-shirted fans!

Maybe its just the colour they use for Norwich then - like I said I can see yellow there and when other clubs come in red or blue etc its obvious they have included this. My point was merely that it would be better if they used the actual kit colours rather than the base colour. The yellow in the crowds for Norwich is certainly not the yellow of the club shirts unless something in the crowd graphics tones it down of course

Archived