Express or Advanced

I installed it by express. But saturday about 5 times and sunday once my monitor goes off for about 2 seconds then comes back on with a blue screen, saying i should uninstall anti-virus or any hardware that i have just installed, fm10 is the only thing i have installed. My anti-virus as been on for a few years. The game runs perfect though. Any advice

I installed it by express. But saturday about 5 times and sunday once my monitor goes off for about 2 seconds then comes back on with a blue screen, saying i should uninstall anti-virus or any hardware that i have just installed, fm10 is the only thing i have installed. My anti-virus as been on for a few years. The game runs perfect though. Any advice

You should tweak your anti-virus settings so that it ignores the folders that FM uses. Sometimes if your antivirus is running it scans the these folders and it can cause problems so make sure that it ignore all sports interactive\fm folders.

As for your computers memory well you dont have all that much really by todays standards I would get at least 2GB.

Archived