heaviest defeat in fm history

77792824.th.png

This has got to be the worst defeat I have ever suffered, but it was against a good Juventus side :D

Anyone had a tragedy as bad as mine? Feel free to share

ouch!

you should have been playing defensively with a 4-1 lead

i hope you were

i lost 6-1 at home against spurs with leeds in the fa cup which was pretty bad

they did score 2 in the last minute though

I just had a bad one yesterday;

I lost 6 3 away on a cup semi final after leading 2 0 at half time. In fact they were already playing better in first half and I was lucky to keep it clean and score two, I think I had 3 shots only. I tried to go defensive and do best with team talk but it took them no more than 7 minutes to equalise and after that it was raining goals. Again fortunately for me, they had to play with 10 players last 6 minutes because I injured one of them after they did all the subs, that helped to slow them down and I scored my third from a corner in the last minutes. I will play the return leg next weekend, I do not expecta miracle but at least a win would be nice.

So far my worst defeat as QPR was 5 - 2 at Blackpool. We were actually in 1st place in the league and Blackpool rock bottom, and came just a couple of weeks after we'd recorded our best victory, a 6 - 0 thrashing of Ispwich away from home.

I could imagine this happening in real life. scary stuff.

Barring friendlies, I haven't had any big ones in '10 yet, but one from '09 sticks out in my mind. I was Osasuna, who were in the Spanish second tier (forgive me, I foget the name :p ). I'd taken over at the beginning of the season after they'd been relegated in previous year. Was top of the league, and I won my first cup game easily. The second round (of those that the team played in), I drew Barcelona. Great. Even 7-8 years down the line, they were still probbaly the best team in Spain. Depsite that, with the first leg at home, we drew 1-1, and in all honesty, I probably could've won. Bouyed up, I went to the Nou Camp in high spirits, not really expecting a win, but I felt the team could at least do themselves proud with a narrow loss. It was 9-0 by the final whistle, and my keeper still got a rating of 7.0. :o

It was 9-0 by the final whistle, and my keeper still got a rating of 7.0. :o

I once drew 4-4 all as Arsenal at Old Trafford and my keeper was MOTM with 9.9 where as there's had a 6.something and we had more shots on target :confused:

77792824.th.png

This has got to be the worst defeat I have ever suffered, but it was against a good Juventus side :D

Were you playing the real life formation (4-2-2-1-1)? I did that at the start and sacked it off at Christmas coz it was ****-poor. Good old 442 came to me rescue.

Is that not great draw for AFC Bournemouth?

Worst defeat was FM2007 (I think) as the Belarussian Club I cannot remember the name of when I lost 8-1 away to BATE - the home league match wasn't much better I believe. Think it was 6-0...

I once drew 4-4 all as Arsenal at Old Trafford and my keeper was MOTM with 9.9 where as there's had a 6.something and we had more shots on target :confused:

That sounds like a bug. Mine wasn't. My keeper genuinely desevered the 7.0 despite conceeding 9 :p

• 1 month later...
77792824.th.png

i might have, on championship manager 2002 i lost by 15-3 to middlesbrough as chelsea, ill try and get a screen shot from my mem card and ill post later

FM07 i had a test :p.

Tryed to see how much i could lose by so me (Reading played chelsea, Put everyone in the most attacking positions possible and made my keeper on forward runs, an arrow to the oppo box. Leaving open goals.

Lost 72-0, believe it or not. Didn't keep a screenie, but take my word :D

Archived