FM10 International Managers

Who else is managing a nation as well as their club? I am Leeds in my game and in about february in the first season i applied for both ghana and ivory coast jobs, i got offered them both and took the ivory coast one. Anyway I went tot the world cup in a tough group with brazil, portugal and australia. Drew with portugal 1-1 first game. Then stuffed australia 4-0. Then was beating brazil 2-1 until they got a penalty in the 92nd minute and we drew 2-2. Ourselves and Brazil went through. I then drew switzerland, beat them 3-0 then in the quaters drew France. We drew 1-1 and the match went to pens, and we won 4-3. Drew germany in the semi's though and we were soundly beaten 3-0. then we beat england in the 3rd place playoff!! was well chuffed with that. Has anyone had any enjoyable international moments yet? I'm now just gunna stay with ivory coast until one of the big nations comes along with an offer!

How well were you doing with Leeds to get offered those jobs after half a season?? That's a mighty good World Cup campaign too...

I'm still in the midst of exams so I haven't installed my copy yet :)

Archived