Fixtures

Maybe a stupid question, but why don't the fixtures of the CL or Euro Cup show up when they're played? I'm not playing European, but in previous editions, the fixtures and results of the competitions did show up when they were played no matter you played in it.

Maybe a stupid question, but why don't the fixtures of the CL or Euro Cup show up when they're played? I'm not playing European, but in previous editions, the fixtures and results of the competitions did show up when they were played no matter you played in it.

there's an option somehwere (possibly preferences, maybe not) which allows you to pick which comps to watch

changed this year:

you have to 'subscribe' to the fixtures using your news subscription screen.

changed this year:

you have to 'subscribe' to the fixtures using your news subscription screen.

Yes i know that, but then, all the match reports arrive in my news. I'm not interrested in 100 match reports, only the results.

Ah ok, I see: then you should do it via "screen flow" and picking out which screens you want to see at which intervals.

Team menu --> Team settings --> Screen flow

Is this also possible when you are unemployed? Because then i do not have team settings.

try going to the competition screen and clicking the subscribe icon (upper right corner).

Yes, i know that, but then i can only get all the match reports. Was hoping that the "screen flow" would be possible if unemployed.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived