It wont work no matter what i do....

I bought the game at direct2drive and installed it last night (even though I took me 4 tries before it went through) I still haven't been able to play one single game yet, because the ****ing game crashes all the time. I've followed all the instructions that SI thinks will fix the problem, I've update where I need to update and all the other things. and the game still doesn't work... I'M GETTING REALLY ****ED... SI FIX IT NOW.... I really need help.. any advice

Any advice? Maybe tell us what the problem is...

Sorry guys....

Sometimes It wont even start up, so I have launching problemes. When I'm able to get into the game, it crashes and the message "Football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working"

m8 i had that problem (blue screen before game then crash dump?) but I tried it in just 2D mode and it works (2D is better than nothing.... try that (just load it up and select any team and play friendly straight away), when you play your first game you may get a box keep coming up saying you have line1 problems, just keep pressing ok and play the game THEN quit the game, reload and then start the game properly, the problems are then gone and can play in the proper windows selection (cus this will change when you try it first).....

P.s my problem I believe is my graphics card needs updating but im thick a ***** so aye bother'd trying to attempt it

1) Start steam, right click "Football Manager 2010"

2) A menu will come up, and you must click on "properties"

3) Then choose "Local files"

4) Click on "Verify integrity of game cache"

5) After its has finished verifying, it should start counting down from 20(?)) i believe, and then a blacked out option of "play game" should come up, click that, and of you go!

credit: Forza_Milan (neoseeker forums)

1) Start steam, right click "Football Manager 2010"

2) A menu will come up, and you must click on "properties"

3) Then choose "Local files"

4) Click on "Verify integrity of game cache"

5) After its has finished verifying, it should start counting down from 20(?)) i believe, and then a blacked out option of "play game" should come up, click that, and of you go!

credit: Forza_Milan (neoseeker forums)

Would love to do that. Only problem is that I used direct2drive:-)

Archived