Subscriptions disappearing - so annoying

My subscriptions keep disappearing and it is so frustrating. One minute Arsenal tell me their young central defender is not listed for loan and reject my loan offer, the next he's off to Reading on loan without me even hearing that he's suddenly been put up for loan. I check again, and I'm no longer subscribed to him. It is so infurtiating!!! Why are these subscriptions disappearing so often? It happens all the time! I've seen a couple of others have had issues with this, but does this work for most people??

This keeps happening to me as well i subscribe to lots of managers so that way if they get the chop i can apply for the vacant job and i keep missing out because of this. Why your not alerted to vacant jobs anyway is beyond me considering it's big news when a manger is sacked!

I've got the same issue. I have a shortlist of around 700 players and I added them all to my subscription list so I could find out if any teams are bidding for them but after a few days I checked my subscription list and all the players were gone. This has happened 3 times in one season.

• 2 weeks later...

Post it in the bugs forum if it's happening alot mate. I have found this seems to happen a lot myself. Also i don't think it gives you the infomation correctly that you subscribe to either as I subscribe to certain clubs and have the jobs part ticked so i am made aware if they sack the manager yet almost always i haven't been told that someone has been sacked !

Archived