Out Of Memory

it says that, how do i clear more memory up, is it hard drive memory coz i cleared that up, if its ram memory or somethin how do i do that ?

'out of memory' errors rarely have anything to do with your hard drive which has little to do with your memory except when the amount of system RAM being utilised is not enough for the current functions and the OS will use the pagefile as a physcal address buffer to perform memory tasks.

So simply you are running out of RAM and the pagefile is either also full or not suitable for the RAM tasks being performed. If you think that you have enough memory installed for the game then you may need to ensure that any other tasks which are not essential are closed down before you run the game.

you could find out how to do this by googling 'close down background tasks' you could also, providing you have space on your hard drive, increase the pagefile size, again, google it.

Be sure that you have plenty of space on the hard drive for windows to operate because that will just die if it can't use the drive as swap space. I think 10% free space at all times is now a minimum recommendation ( that's on the OS partition only and not over a whole drive if it has multiple partitions. )

Archived