2010 World Cup

Bosnia might win it IRL. :D :D

yes, hope so, our coach already won medal with Croatia in '98. maybe I am going to RSA if Bosnia qualifies, as I am Bosnia : Croatia fan 50:50, Croatian who lives in Bosnia. :thup:

I wouldnt say our chances are low..... Clearly not hot fave's but have enough quality to walk away from South Africa next July with the trophy...

We smashed Croatia twice :)..... does it still hurt?

It hurts, but what hurts the most is that we failed to beat Ukraine, team which is much weaker then us, especially in first match, where Slaven Bilić was scared of ''mighty'' Ukrainians and he played on 0:0, and in Zagreb we hit the post two times, once at start of second half and once in 92nd minute, and hurts that we played bada against Belarus in Zagreb................ So, we didn't had luck, but I hope we will make good result in 2012 quals - so - win the spot in Poland and Ukraine.

p.s. and you could have take at least one point in Dnipropetrovsk against Ukraine.

Nah, your whole team is basically "Wolfsburg". Depending on Edin Dzenko and Sisimovic. Lost both games against Spain in the qualifiers

its Misimovic, not Sisimovic

and in first leg against Spain Dzeko missed couple of mega chances, while Villa scored unbeliveable goal, from angle of like 80 degrees..................and in second leg Bosnians had 8 players with yellow card, and our coach didnt wanted to play with second team, so he sent all yellows on the pitch, but ordered them not to go hardly in tackles, so Bosnia had 0 yellow cards in that match.

and Bosnia has other good players, like Ibisevic and Salihovic from Hoffenheim, Hasagic is goalkeeper in Turkey, but he is very possible new signing for Fenerbahce, Spahic is best player in Montpellier, great leader on the pitch, captain...............

but not talk about Bosnia's chances on World Cup, we have to qualify first :)

Nah, your whole team is basically "Wolfsburg". Depending on Edin Dzenko and Sisimovic. Lost both games against Spain in the qualifiers

As first I was joking. ;) And as second, it's not shame to lose to European champions - Spain. ;)

P.S. But there is always a chance. :D And it's Dzeko, not Dzenko.

On my save:

Chile knocked out Angleterre in the quarters, went on to the final to lose to France 4-0; though Chile did get two reds.

Interestingly, their knockout wins were all from penalty shootouts. Their group was a relatively easy one too: Russia, Ukraine, and Gabon.

but England is best in every version of Football Manager, on my 2007 game they won three WC's in a row.

and in real life, English chances are quite low, Brazil and Spain are top favourites, then Italy, Germany, England

english chances are quite low...are you kidding?.... i agree irl years gone by we are over hypoed and under perform, but this year us brazil and spain are the 3 favourites by a mile.

your lot should have seen enough to proove that in zagreb and at wembley.

in mine, first year the dutch won it, but ivory coast and ghana both made the semis with ghana coming 3rd

On my saves an interesting pair of champions; Portugal and Ivory Coast :D

In real life quarter final is about where England should be happy to end up, more than that is a bonus I really hate our stupid media always saying this year England will win blah blah blah when clearly the team is no where near the best.

Lost in quarter finals with Argentina. Russia won, Spain second, Argentina third.

Switzerland (!) fourth place, and they were quite a few surprises in the earlier rounds as well (liked that - in previous version favorites winning seemed inevitable)

Quite a surprise result in the 2010 world cup in my game Australia yes Australia beating brazil 4-3 in regular time to lift the trophy in only there 3rd appearence, they made a ridiculus comeback from being 3-0 down at halftime goals from robinho, Baptista an juan, hat-trick for nikita rukyavitsa and one for tim cahil, 2012 euros went to serbia defeting russia in the final 2-1, 2014 world cup brazil wining at home to france 3-1 pato 88th 90th 93rd minute goals, 2016 euros again to serbia demolishing england 3-1, 2018 world cup goes too...........australia hmmm interesting england dont make it past group stade losing to bosnia, cameroon and australia, winners serbia against argentina 2-2 regular time, 3-3 extra time, and 9-8 on penalties, a great re gen to come out if you have him in your game is a kid called stojan ubiparic 2020 euros something about this euro stuff serbia winning 3rd consectutive euros (played shared in greece and turkey, never thought id see that) against germany 1-0 and finally 2022 world cup back to england.......england defeat argentina 3-2

Archived