Scouting - player stats not appearing

Im playing as a lower league club. Ive signed several scouts with 100% knowledge of france/spain/italy seperately.

Yet for example when i go to player search & look up players from france, 50% of the players that come up wont show any stats atall. Despite me not being able to become any more knowledgeable about their country. Same for spain & italy.

Was wondering if it was to do with the player ability/potential scouting stats but my assistant has 100% knowledge of scotland...with player ability 18%, player potential 19% & still not all scottish players will show their stats. Most show half of them at best. So i dont understand.

Dont think you're understanding.

Scouting players help find out their stats yes. But if they show absolutely 0 stats despite having full knowledge of where they're from what are you supposed to go off to scout them? Theres thousands & thousands of players whos names come up in players search, i have full knowledge of their country, but they show nothing atall.

I dont see how i get to see how good they are at any point. I cant scout 8000 players individually in the hope that one might be good?

Dont think you're understanding.

Scouting players help find out their stats yes. But if they show absolutely 0 stats despite having full knowledge of where they're from what are you supposed to go off to scout them? Theres thousands & thousands of players whos names come up in players search, i have full knowledge of their country, but they show nothing atall.

I dont see how i get to see how good they are at any point. I cant scout 8000 players individually in the hope that one might be good?

Don't hide player's stats at the beginning of the game then.

I prefer the idea of having to scout them.

Im simply asking if its impossible to know the stats of certain masses of players if you do hide them or whether im missing something else i could be doing.

If putting hide stats makes it so that thousands of players become impossible to learn about, that doesnt make much sense atall?

If your scout watches them enough you will see all their attributes. The scout shouldn't have to watch them more than a few times. You can't expect your scout to know every single detail about single player in the country, even if he has 100% knowledge (this just means he has the maximum attainable knowledge, rather than actually knowing EVERYTHING) so he will have watch some players play a few times.

Yeah i know they will if they watch them, i just dont know who to watch lol. If they gave a few stats id have something to go off, but when theres nothing it doesnt give me any lead to know which players could be class or who are rubbish. Itd take forever when theres thousands.

I feel there must be more to it like the scouts player ability/potential stats, or whether his rep is regional/national. When you scout a player normally....the better your scouts player ability stat the more stats you'll get back on the report card. So would make sense that the same applies to his general knowledge of players in player search. My assistant manager, with player ability 18 & potential 19....gives atleast several stats if not all...for every single player from the country he knows.

Also my scout whos rep is national...has far more stats for the players from the nation he knows about than my other scouts who are regional.

Im playing as a lower league club. Ive signed several scouts with 100% knowledge of france/spain/italy seperately.

Yet for example when i go to player search & look up players from france, 50% of the players that come up wont show any stats atall. Despite me not being able to become any more knowledgeable about their country. Same for spain & italy.

Was wondering if it was to do with the player ability/potential scouting stats but my assistant has 100% knowledge of scotland...with player ability 18%, player potential 19% & still not all scottish players will show their stats. Most show half of them at best. So i dont understand.

If signing one good scout from a nation shows every stats, it would be so easy. You need to make those scouts work and more stats will be visible by time. Like you said you can not know which of the 10000+ players are good but it is really rewarding when you find one who is good by scouting.

Archived