half a star!!

I am a little confused as to why my PC is only given half a star for rating!!

Windows XP

Its a Pentium 4 3Ghz

with 2gb RAM.

I know this isn't exactly state of the art, but its alot better than the minimum on the box so why is it rated so bad. I have an extra 2gb that I can put in from another unused computer, however I am not going to bother if its barely going to make a difference!

Any ideas guys?

Windows XP

Its a Pentium 4 3Ghz

with 2gb RAM.

I know this isn't exactly state of the art, but its alot better than the minimum on the box so why is it rated so bad. I have an extra 2gb that I can put in from another unused computer, however I am not going to bother if its barely going to make a difference!

Any ideas guys?

Got a Dell, same spec as you. Play england down to BS and spain france germany italy holland at view only. Runs fine.

Windows XP

Its a Pentium 4 3Ghz

with 2gb RAM.

Any ideas guys?

Have you got any other programs running when you started FM as it has been stated that this will lower your star rating.

Windows XP

Its a Pentium 4 3Ghz

with 2gb RAM.

Any ideas guys?

It's that damn P4 cpu. That is such a rubbish Cpu. Sure it has 3 billion cycles per second, but the P4 did nothing per cycle. A PIII 1333mhz was alot faster than a P4 1400.

The way the P4 was built gave it potential for very high clockspeeds (at the time) but it did so little per cycle.

Thats why a AMD Athlon running at 2ghz was faster than a P4 running at 3ghz.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but your cpu is crap!

Archived