Pirlo assist new record for fm?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

From the Records Thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most Assists in a season - NepentheZ - Charles Strain - 90 - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*takes a bow*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

From the Records Thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most Assists in a season - NepentheZ - Charles Strain - 90 - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*takes a bow* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is he your corner taker by any chance? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daidaithesequel:

god and i thought i was doing well with sneijder with 20 a season ....damn! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do bear in mind it was N.Ireland! With a squad presumably of world-class players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daidaithesequel:

god and i thought i was doing well with sneijder with 20 a season ....damn! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do bear in mind it was N.Ireland! With a squad presumably of world-class players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging by the screenshot, it's not a squad of world-class players!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BJG123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Do bear in mind it was N.Ireland! With a squad presumably of world-class players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging by the screenshot, it's not a squad of world-class players! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, yeah I see your point - I didn't look at the actual players value, etc. But still - 20x better than anything else in the N.Ire league

Archived