star striker unhappy for no good reason!

hi. just started the season again and my star striker when i bought i new player was upset i was trying to replace him. i re-assured him that he will play alongside him which is the truth and i have also started him every game. now hes losing stats/form and is desperately unhappy and wants to leave? i have started him every game and even wish to give him a new contract (he wants none of it)! this unrealism is ruining my game!

anything i can do to sort him out?

hi. just started the season again and my star striker when i bought i new player was upset i was trying to replace him. i re-assured him that he will play alongside him which is the truth and i have also started him every game. now hes losing stats/form and is desperately unhappy and wants to leave? i have started him every game and even wish to give him a new contract (he wants none of it)! this unrealism is ruining my game!

anything i can do to sort him out?

Is your striker named Didier? Some guys are only happy being the sole man, you either have to accept that and make him your sole striker, or dump him..he can't be consoled.

its not that unrealistic though. Its happened time and again irl. Teams bring in new faces and then players, despite being told they are first choice, feel there is too much competition and want to leave. Its the challenge of balancing the team, if you cant win him around sell him and move forward!

Try and think Berbatov. Nothing was going to stand in his way from moving to United. He always started for Tottenahm and had a great partnership with Keane. Today he is what onewould call "above average" - no more. Also he doesn't have a great rapport with the fans but that's what he wanted.

I think your case Golaxi is very realistic. Sell him!

no one wants to buy him :-(. will he eventually get over it? but this is different to the berbatov thing because he says his reasons for being unhappy is that he thinks im trying to replace him which is simply not true. hes starting every game but he still thinks this :-s.

How long is it since you brought the other striker in?

Given time, its possible the unhappy one will become convinced that he's not going to be replaced, and his status will return to normal...

is it nicolas anelka lol moany pr**k never happy

Haha, even as a fan of Chelsea I'd have to say - not having him on my club is amazing. It kinda came back to haunt me in a match against Arsenal where I had no striker due to all 3 of my guys being on international break, but other than that...he does nothing in the game but cause issues.

Archived