PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a team for me please!?

tom anders
15-04-2006, 04:20
Ive had the game well over an hour now playing as man utd but have found it a bit to hard, im thinking about starting a game with a championship/league 1 team but dont know who to be. I would also appriciate it if you gave me a team guide on that team like good players, where it needs strenghtened and a tactic that works. Thanks to anyone who helps http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(great game by the way i just find it a bit hard)

tom anders
15-04-2006, 04:20
Ive had the game well over an hour now playing as man utd but have found it a bit to hard, im thinking about starting a game with a championship/league 1 team but dont know who to be. I would also appriciate it if you gave me a team guide on that team like good players, where it needs strenghtened and a tactic that works. Thanks to anyone who helps http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(great game by the way i just find it a bit hard)

tom anders
15-04-2006, 04:35
i was thinking about starting with brighton and joping marc could help me start off the season.

Marc Vaughan
15-04-2006, 06:56
I'd suggest Brighton .... not that I'm biased at all.

PS> Tom I'll try and remember to post a 'basic' hints and tips guide for FMH on tuesday.

Tony7
15-04-2006, 07:08
I chose Forest Green so I could start from the bottom and work my way up.

tom anders
15-04-2006, 08:56
Marc i want to choose brighton but i dont know anything about thei players or anything about them or where neeeds strenghing.

tom anders
15-04-2006, 08:57
But at the moment its just feeling like CM psp and impossible for me to score.

Ter
15-04-2006, 09:12
Why not use the Random button to choose a random team for you then see how you get on. If you aren't having fun then try starting again with a different team.

tom anders
15-04-2006, 09:17
Yer i choose a random team and im derby. But the annoying thing is i cant find the quick search function to look for a player. Is there one?