game non responsive

i have a i7 920 with 6 gb ram and a nvidia gtx 285 video card and i am finding the game non responsive to my inputs. when i click continue it does nothing for a while, maybe 3 seconds, before continuing. i think it was better before the patch was applied but i could be wrong. it seems to take a bit longer to process as well. im sure that this has probably been brought up before. if it is happening to me with my machine it must be a lot worse for many fm players out there. is anyone else having this problem and are si on the case?

Ok, you've got a very powerful machine there so it's unique for this to happen. You could try and download 'game booster' from the internet which closes programmes in the background of your computer that aren't needed for your computer, I use it and does help the game go faster whilst processing between games. If I was you I would wait until a moderator or someone from SI posts here, they would have a better chance of resolving your problem then me.

ok i have gamebooster so i might fire it up. the game seems to go slow somtimes and be more responsive at other times. it might be nothing important but im sure it wasnt like this before the patch and it definately wasnt like it for the demo. cheers robin.

I take it you are noticing this sluggish behaviour around match-days?

If so, this issue has been around for longer than I can remember

I believe its something to do with the CPU being heavily taxed, so mouse button inputs get delayed in being processed by the CPU

Archived