Where's my money gone?

On 20th June (on FM08), I was given £29,500,000 for getting promotion to the Premiership. I checked my club accounts on 25th June and the balance is still unchanged whilst this money does not seem to be shown anywhere??

I was given £21m a transfer budget shortly after the announcement of the £29m, but I had £10m left from the end of the previous season anyway - so there's still £19m missing.

When I look under Finance Income, the money is not shown in the "This Month" section either - so what happened to that £29m??

On 20th June (on FM08), I was given £29,500,000 for getting promotion to the Premiership. I checked my club accounts on 25th June and the balance is still unchanged whilst this money does not seem to be shown anywhere??

I was given £21m a transfer budget shortly after the announcement of the £29m, but I had £10m left from the end of the previous season anyway - so there's still £19m missing.

When I look under Finance Income, the money is not shown in the "This Month" section either - so what happened to that £29m??

Archived