FM10 on MacBook Pro

I'm thinking of buying a MacBook Pro as I've been hankering for one for ages.

Can anyone let me know how quick it's running? I'm mainly interested in how the English leagues are running.

My current laptop runs at half a star with the English leagues running so anything above that is a major plus :)

Just wondering if you guy's can help me, I have just successfully installed FM2010 on my Macbook but when it comes to starting the game it freezes. Everything is ok until the game reaches to the screen where you either load or start a new game, on the screen a little box says "Processing - Please Wait". I waited for a while and nothing happens, I have to restart my laptop everytime. I have checked my laptop specs and everything is ok with that. PLEASE HELP

Many thanks.

Just wondering if you guy's can help me, I have just successfully installed FM2010 on my Macbook but when it comes to starting the game it freezes. Everything is ok until the game reaches to the screen where you either load or start a new game, on the screen a little box says "Processing - Please Wait". I waited for a while and nothing happens, I have to restart my laptop everytime. I have checked my laptop specs and everything is ok with that. PLEASE HELP

Many thanks.

Turn off iDisk

• 1 month later...
I was in the process of picking up a new mac book pro 13' for Christmas. Any other pointers I should know about? I am glad to hear you are all running the game well on mac

Don't know about 2.2hz version, but 2.5 13" works fine with FM.:)

Processing of the game is fast, 3D works fine at 'automatic' detail settings.

Archived