win %

Just curious to know..... whats the highest win % anyone has after the longest period of time. EG, I've been in charge of my team for 3 years and have a win % of 84% icon_wink.gif

whats the highest others have had after the longest period of time?

Originally posted by Nomis07:

I had over 90% in my two seasons at Barca (tbh it was all slightly ridiculous) and 64% in 6 seasons at Bayern Munich.

thats odd, never heard you mention your barca save icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

in my REDDITCH save, i had a pretty poor 60 percent, although i had a lost game percentage of about 10 percent, first 2 sesons i lost 3 league games. 3rd one messed up for me icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

thats odd, never heard you mention your barca save icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif(

Ha, do you have it in for me or what. TBH I constantly mention whatever save i'm currently using and if you'd been paying attention to my words of wisdom in months past you would have been sick of the words "Bayern Munich".

I'm at 83% at the moment after 6 years at Fram (ISL), if it wasn't for the champions league and UEFA cup it'd be a fair bit higher in all likeliness. Haven't lost a league game or domestic cup game in over 4 years.

haha im only pulling your leg, you should be proud icon_biggrin.gif although if you tell your wife/girlfriend/life partner of your achievements i bet theyre arent as ready to listen as fellow FMers. i think i mention my save too much, just slips out as if its your actual job or something.

btw 1000th post, my first milestone. glad my boss doesnt know though, he wouldnt be so ready to celebrate my achievement.

haha im only pulling your leg, you should be proud icon_biggrin.gif although if you tell your wife/girlfriend/life partner of your achievements i bet theyre arent as ready to listen as fellow FMers. i think i mention my save too much, just slips out as if its your actual job or something.

btw 1000th post, my first milestone. glad my boss doesnt know though, he wouldnt be so ready to celebrate my achievement.

I'll forgive you because you obviously like Spinal Tap and registered on my brithday. 1000 posts in 4 months is impressive, this will be my 1960th post in 8 months, but I work for Local Government so it's expected of me to do nothing.

PS I'm only allowed to play FM when my daughter is in bed and Coronation street is on and when i'm finished i'm not allowed to talk about it lol, so I have to bore you all with my achievments here.

i do work, most of the time, but we all need a break. i just got a bonus, for outstanding contribution to the company, how ironic.

only half an hour laying time? or 1 hour on mondays, damn these soaps. i am stil young so dont have a family to worry about.

the tap

One of the encore songs in Guitar Hero II is "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight" from Spinal Tap. When you complete the song, the drummer spontaneously combusts. This is a reference to the mysterious deaths of Spinal Tap's drummers.

The volume controls in BBC's iPlayer can be turned up to eleven, a reference to the aforementioned amps.

In September 2002, the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary included the entry: "Up to eleven: up to maximum volume" a reference to Nigel's amplifier that had controls that went beyond the usual maximum setting of 10.

some tap facts for you

anyway this has steered waaayy off topic.

i do have a 100 percent wn completion, but i did start a new blackburn save where i have only played the euro vase and 1 league game icon_wink.gif

Well done icon_biggrin.gif

The next milestone is just as easy, after that, the post count doubles 'till the next rank, and you lose interest in your post count.

This will be my 6248th post, btw. \o/

i do work, most of the time,

Lucky for you, I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human, than someone who doesn't believe anything. icon_wink.gif

@ nepenthez cant see your 'squad status' seeing as you have been booked icon_wink.gif

@ nomis, you better believe, recently got a pay rise for 'continued contribution to the companys development' or something like that.

Damn crazy confidence systems icon_razz.gif

All these high winning percentages make my 49% look really poor icon_frown.gif

Newcastle United, 2012/13 season now. Won the UEFA cup 3 times now, but nothing else. Ranked as World class and on the hall of Fame for English managers.

Archived