Two FMH features to bring into FM

• Administrators

Having bought and played FMH, there are two features that for me stand out and would great enhance getting the manager involved:

1) The training module

I know this is probably seen as outdated (as FMH is technically FM's CM3 series cousin), but if anything, getting rid of the sliders have been seen to be a success in FM10 as far as I can see, so something similar should be looked into with training IMO. Not necessarily the same module as FMH, but on the same lines - in FMH I'm encouraged to get involved more with training - in FM10 I leave it to the assistant.

2) Scout findings

In FMH, you're limited to 2 scouts which obviously in FM10 is impractical with the big clubs. What it is brilliant at doing though, is collating all scout findings into a single filter and search screen.

FM10 is crying out for this. If you could have all your scout and coach reports of players you've scouted into one filter and search, it would make playing FM a lot quicker for those who go down the scouting route rather than using the Player Search screen.

Other than that, there isn't anything in FMH that could or should be brought over as it is naturally far inferior. But these two features I think are helpful, and would be good inspiration for FM series going forward.

Training especially is something I would expect to be the next thing to be overhauled, the game is crying out for it.

What are your thoughts?

• Administrators

*bump*

no thoughts on FMH and whether these features might be good inspiration for future FM games?

Archived