Crash dump + FM2010 10.1.0f84847

ok... now this game is getting ridiculous....

I always get crash when the match day .... in every 2nd match that i load... and it happens frequently

I try and did the following:

1.game update/patch

2.verify integrity check

3.re-install the DirectX to latest

4.re install GPU driver

5. Update windows

6. Update BIOS,

7. disable all antivirus/spyware

8. Defrag computer

9. Turning sound Off

10.Reinstall the Fm2010...

11. Defrag Registry

12. scan for virus/spyware

even

13. formatting computer twice...

and still wont fix it..... PLEASE help me.......

my computer specs :

CPU: i7 920 @ 3.2ghz

RAM : 12GB @ 1600MHZ

GPU: QUAD SLI GTX 295

SI please help me......and FIX your buggy game...

ok... now this game is getting ridiculous....

I always get crash when the match day .... in every 2nd match that i load... and it happens frequently

I try and did the following: game update/patch, verify integrity check, re-install the DirectX to latest, re install GPU driver, Update windows, Update BIOS, disable all antivirus/spyware, Defrag computer, Reinstall the Fm2010... even formatting computer twice...

and still wont fix it..... PLEASE help me.......

my computer specs :

CPU: i7 920 @ 3.2ghz

RAM : 12GB @ 1600MHZ

GPU: QUAD SLI GTX 295

SI please help me......and FIX your buggy game...

Sorry am not able to help but was wondering if you could help me how do you update your BIOS?

After Launching via Steam I get an error message saying "football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working" or the game fails to Launch

The most common fix for the game failing to launch is that you need to verify your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM icon and then select properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache.

Then you should update your DirectX, download and install from the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

This should solve the issue

Try turning the sound off in the game and give that a try.
After Launching via Steam I get an error message saying "football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working" or the game fails to Launch

The most common fix for the game failing to launch is that you need to verify your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM icon and then select properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache.

Then you should update your DirectX, download and install from the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

no.... I able to play... but on every 2nd or 3rd game it will crash and say Crash dump + FM2010 10.1.0f84847, BTW read what i done.... i already did what u recommend me to do... and still not working....

and like i say before... i try to use a GPU BETA driver aswell. and the result... NOT WORKING aswell... still crashing.....

Clicked on the properties tab on the icon but cant find the local files tab. Is it different when you download with steam or not?

Its unlikely to be your PC. I literally installed a fresh copy of windows to test reproducing the crash on mine - and did. :thup:

I beg to differ:

We are all using the same code we got from SI.

If some people are having problems but most don't, this means that a hardware (or non-SI software) problem is responsible for the crash dump.

If it's not the PC it should be the FM10-code repsonsible for the crash. But if it is the code, then we all should have the same problems. Quod non.

• 2 weeks later...

what a load of rubbish.

my mac keeps crashing during games, its always when someone is through one on one with the keeper ....Crash!!!

im fed up of having to save my game all the time its ****ing me off..

im starting to lose interest in the game because of this issue.

i seem to remember loads of problems last year too

i actually might move back to championship manager because im fed up of sub standard products:eek:

what a load of rubbish.

my mac keeps crashing during games, its always when someone is through one on one with the keeper ....Crash!!!

im fed up of having to save my game all the time its ****ing me off..

im starting to lose interest in the game because of this issue.

i seem to remember loads of problems last year too

i actually might move back to championship manager because im fed up of sub standard products:eek:

Well, SI is trying really hard to fix this issue. Have you uploaded your game to the ftp? I did and SI was quick to remedy the problem for me. You should try to do that too.

Please note :

after playing the game since it came out i got my first crash dump yesterday ..

but here is what iv done FM.exe constantly tries to access the internet and I've blocked that attempt with my firewall . why it trys to access the internet is anyones guess . iv got a box copy and im not useing the steam .. but after i blocked it my game run much much faster and a 100%better ...

remenber even by truning off your internet will not work ..because the fm.exe will keep trying in the background and useing up memory in the mean time

to test this ; you can start fm ..then open up task manager and look at your memory going up ..then block the internet ues and watch it come down

Good luck with that, been having crash dump problems with Fm since 2007. Not a bit of support from SI as of yet, despite many pleads and messages on these forums. I know its a problem with my pc, but the problem is with the clash of the pc and software, you would expect some sort of support from the software side of things, its not like it happens on any other games.

You'll be waiting a long time

I am soooooooooo fed up of crash dumps and having to constantly start again as the saved game I last used cant go any further before it crashes.

Ive tried pretty much everything suggested.

It happens not on set days as suggested or at similar points of the game, it does it at any time.

Seriously pee'd off.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

:mad:

I am soooooooooo fed up of crash dumps and having to constantly start again as the saved game I last used cant go any further before it crashes.

Ive tried pretty much everything suggested.

It happens not on set days as suggested or at similar points of the game, it does it at any time.

Seriously pee'd off.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

:mad:

the only thing i can say ..is to do a hole new restall .. but make sure you uninstall everything first .. then look in your folders and delet anything left over and even delet everything in your windows Prefetch folder . then reboot .. and before you do a new install ..turn off everything els that is running ..even your anitvirus and programs like ..

Please note :

after playing the game since it came out i got my first crash dump yesterday ..

but here is what iv done FM.exe constantly tries to access the internet and I've blocked that attempt with my firewall . why it trys to access the internet is anyones guess . iv got a box copy and im not useing the steam .. but after i blocked it my game run much much faster and a 100%better ...

remenber even by truning off your internet will not work ..because the fm.exe will keep trying in the background and useing up memory in the mean time

to test this ; you can start fm ..then open up task manager and look at your memory going up ..then block the internet ues and watch it come down

Do you want to elaborate on what you did here?

Just turn off FM Data Collection?

Refuse FM network access using windows firewall?

Do you want to load a game with the settings in place and without, to show us the difference?

this was happening to me yesturday. i uninstalled the game, deleted all folders that contain any SI or FM based folders, obviously keeping my saved game ect, reinstalled FM, down loaded the lates drivers for my pc grpahics and directx,

i then deleted the cached files that some times gives xml erros. since i done all that i have bypassed the crash point and have played 6 games with no problems..

Archived