In the Previous FM I used to be able to watch the WC on my main screen

Uquillas, I think what you want is to Subscribe to the World Cup and World Cup European Qualifying; one of the subscription options (Matches?) is the screen flow you're used to, if I recall.

I figured this out on my demo save but have forgotten exactly what I did for it (sorry!), so if somebody knows the answer cold, please correct me! Or, Uquillas, if you figure it out, please let us know what worked.

Thanks in advance,

You need to do it through the screen flow screen.

Go to Your Team -> Information -> Team Settings Tab.

Add the competition, screen and when you want to go to it.

Unfortantley their doesn't appear to be an option for next result, just options for how often you want to be taken to the screen.

If you add a subscription to the World Cup and tick the matches option, then news reports about the matches will be generated into your News Screen

Unfortantley their doesn't appear to be an option for next result, just options for how often you want to be taken to the screen.

... OMG, we were goin' crazy in Italian Forum trying to understand why could not find the "old" option...

So is there no way to "go back" to previous way to see results ?

And what about World Cup qualifying matches ? Even if I look in Screen Flow, I find no option for them....

Yeah, my bad: monkeying around with both Screen Flow and News Subscriptions this afternoon, I'm not spotting a way to do the old-school, canonical, "Please stop and take me to the Matches screen before and after any matches in this competition."

The best I've been able to figure is to manually tick a match in that conversation on that date - e.g., to set yourself to "View" it, so that you get taken to those screens .. but that's really not the same as it would require a lot of tedious manual entry.

Oversight, perhaps?

Yeah, my bad: monkeying around with both Screen Flow and News Subscriptions this afternoon, I'm not spotting a way to do the old-school, canonical, "Please stop and take me to the Matches screen before and after any matches in this competition."

The best I've been able to figure is to manually tick a match in that conversation on that date - e.g., to set yourself to "View" it, so that you get taken to those screens .. but that's really not the same as it would require a lot of tedious manual entry.

Oversight, perhaps?

Maybe im being greddy, put is there no chance this could be added in future patches? It would mean alot to me and to others.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they somehow fix this in the next patch, i can't view the fixtures and results of competitions and international matches. This is classically a case of adding an extra feature which noone really asked for and screwed it up big time in the end.

Archived