Adding More Playable Leagues Help! & Steam Vs Offline

OK i just got my game on Friday and i dont want to make any mistakes so if anyone can help me pls

I want to finally start a new game but i am a big fan of statistics, scout most players, talents etcand run as many leagues as i can(even if it will take ages to load the game, my system supports it)

1. I prefer to start with my favorite team and after a few seasons go manage a new team or be offered a new job for a greater challenge

But i wanna see all the stats from allover the world so i would like to LOAD as many leagues as i can

I want to know if i put some leagues on playable and ALL the other leagues on VIEW ONLY with ALL their divisions, will i be able to make them PLAYABLE in the future???

I saw that in the box it says u can make leagues playable in some way, do i have to have them selected in the instalation as VIEW or PLAYABLE?

Or can they be added somehow later even if i didnt select them originally, and HOW can i do that???

So how u add more playable leagues in the duration of the game, or make playable the ones u have, i couldnt find a solution anywhere

2. Is there a way to get ALL players/staff loaded in the database when i start a new game without doing it manually one by one for each country???

3. Can i install the game on my laptop too, will it have conflicts if i use Steam on both installations? Or should i keep Steam on my home PC and offline on my laptop?

And are savegames compatible, include shortlists training programs etc? I mean if in real life i have to leave my home PC and use my laptop, can i continue the game i was playing with just taking the last savegame or do i need more files to PROPERLY continue it and see my shortlists, trainning programs etc(cause i remember these were NOT included in your savegame)

4. I installed the game via the OFFLINE mode but i wont mind re-installing it via STEAM

BUT i used to have a steam account but i forgot my password and i dont seem to be getting it since i forgot my security question/answer

Can i create a new Steam account, (i have already steam on my PC only for FM, do i have to uninstall it first and reinstall it with my new username/password??)

And can i play using the steam installation if i have NO internet connection?

Any help will be greatly appreciated and sorry for going on and on

I really like the new interface and i would hate to start the game many times cause i made a mistake in the setup when i installed it

I wanna start a full game and just apply the patches, since i wouldnt want to setup my team initially many times cause creating shortlists, transfers etc takes ages!

Thanking you all in advance for your replies and SI for making a GREAT game once more!!!

1. You cant change a league from view-only to playable after starting.

2. You could use a ddt file.

3. You can install fm on as many computers as you want (I think) if you use the same steam account.

4. i think that you have to re-install it on your new steam account.

I think that you have to have a internet connection to play it on steam.

Archived