Customizable columns

Dalfrainto, the changes you've made are still there .. unfortunately, you're being pushed back to the default view - probably "Selection".

So, you know how you can click a "Views" drop-down, and you have options like "General Info", "Contract", "Selection", etc - the way you'd change views in '09?

The top item of that "Views" menu should be "Custom", with an arrow. Mouse over that, and a sub-menu will come up. Everything below the line is the custom views you've previously set up: so if you're like me you'll probably have an item or two like "Copy of Selection" and "Copy of Assistant Reports", so you can get to the view you liked.

I haven't spotted a way to make one of my custom views my default view, but I'm hoping SI include that in a future patch or for FM'11.

At some point shortly, I'm going to see if the game is saving the XML for my custom views .. and if so, if I can swap my custom views in to replace the defaults .. :cool: ...but at the moment I'm still just playing around.

If somebody does that and it works, maybe post here what you did to help out the rest of us? Thanks in advance.

Archived