FM manager age vs. irl age

Why can't i keep my real age on FM10?

If i start a season in France they put me with 29 years old, if i start in Italy i start with my real age of 25.

This happens because in Italy the game starts in 14th july, a day after my birthday. In almost all the other leagues it starts in June.. Anybody has a way to fix this?

How many 25 year old managers can you name in football irl? They are trying to make it realistic and have to make a sensible cut off point for the age.

I believe you can find them in the lower divisions. Andre Vilas Boas, former Inter coach/scout, Mourinho personal favourite manages Academica from the Portuguese top division. He has 29 years old.

Again, in Italy i have my real age of 25. In other leagues i don't, so it's not a question of trying to make it real, because it works just fine in Italy.

can't wait ti be 30 irl :) lol.. i'm not criticizing the game, i understand that it would be silly to have a 25 year old coaching Juventus or a 16 year old in Real Madrid.. But since i have 25, and i get to keep the real age in Italy it would be nice if that happened in the other countries..

Either way, i guess i'il start in Italy the next save. Any advice?

it's a pointless restriction, yes some may say it's unrealistic that a 24 year old or whatever would take over a professional football club but come on, it's unrealistic that gamers with no football experience whatsoever would get these jobs in the first place so why restrict it?

Archived