Thanks si

just been looking at the forums to see that every1 seems to be complaining about the game, but I jus want to say thanks si for making one of the best games I've ever played the backroom advice is a great little feature as well as the tactics creator, and as for the new skin is a beautiful.

This is a great game and I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it this year :D

Yeah i totally agree with OP, you get very few positive threads on forums and there needs to be more.

Mainly you get people moaning at SI because their computers aren't up to date or someone blows a tiny problem into a "Gamebreaking Bug"

Well played SI

Genuinely believe that, for many posters, the newly released game is either brilliant or rubbish based on nothing more than how their team is doing. Bottom after 5 games? "SI have ruined FM, this is the worst game ever!!!! I'm going back to FM07." Ever keen to show that I'm not infallible, can i just say that I'm 3rd with Villa after 10 games, and am thoroughly loving FM10! :)

Genuinely believe that, for many posters, the newly released game is either brilliant or rubbish based on nothing more than how their team is doing. Bottom after 5 games? "SI have ruined FM, this is the worst game ever!!!! I'm going back to FM07." Ever keen to show that I'm not infallible, can i just say that I'm 3rd with Villa after 10 games, and am thoroughly loving FM10! :)

I reckon if I was losing, I'd still be loving it. ;) The added features, detail, lack of bugs and the much improved ME have made it completely absorbing.

Archived