tycoons

i am having a problem with someone in talks to buy Newcastle off Mike Ashley. But it's gone on 2 months and i can't buy any players, with us in takeover talks on 2010 :( it's driving me mad. Is it some 2010 bug, i know it sounds like the real ashley not selling and not buying players. but i can't seem to improve my squad at all over this.

i am having a problem with someone in talks to buy Newcastle off Mike Ashley. But it's gone on 2 months and i can't buy any players, with us in takeover talks on 2010 :( it's driving me mad. Is it some 2010 bug, i know it sounds like the real ashley not selling and not buying players. but i can't seem to improve my squad at all over this.

You'd be much better posting this in the Newcastle game thread. (see link below)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=153903

My takeover went through in Sepetember of the first season with Newcastle. Not a tycoon, although he did inject £7 million in the clubs balance and upgraded the youth and training facilities.

Archived