Disappointed Board ?

Hi.

I am playing Sunderland. Second season in. For some reason I have them playing sexy football, with Edmundo and Andy Cole and up front both 37 years old :-)

Anyhow my board asked me to stay clear of relegation. I am currently third after 20 games. I have been in the top three all season. I have beaten Boro and Newcastle, and am still in the cups, and wait for it, the Board are disappointed in me! like what the f!@£!

I have money haven't overspent and sit in third place.

WHAT are the board 'disappointed' with ?

John.

Hi.

I am playing Sunderland. Second season in. For some reason I have them playing sexy football, with Edmundo and Andy Cole and up front both 37 years old :-)

Anyhow my board asked me to stay clear of relegation. I am currently third after 20 games. I have been in the top three all season. I have beaten Boro and Newcastle, and am still in the cups, and wait for it, the Board are disappointed in me! like what the f!@£!

I have money haven't overspent and sit in third place.

WHAT are the board 'disappointed' with ?

John.

Nope I didn't.

I THINK recent results can sway the board too much, so even though I was 3rd and far from relegation, recent form was poor.

Seems a bit silly really, surely any club battling relegation would welcome 3rd place a few losses ?

John.

Archived