Nation manager interaction

Should Si add interaction between club and nation manager?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should Si add interaction between club and nation manager?

on the next FM11 please make sure we can interact with Nation manager.

the France manager keep dropping Clichy. and Clichy Av R is far higher then Evra.

or at least have some media asking question about it or some thing

on the next FM11 please make sure we can interact with Nation manager.

the France manager keep dropping Clichy. and Clichy Av R is far higher then Evra.

or at least have some media asking question about it or some thing

You prefer your players to go on international duty?

You prefer your players to go on international duty?

yes that boost they popularity and shirt sales!

the thing is that Domenec NEVER select Clichy not even as a sub. Evra is more experience but then he go and select a player like Boumsong???

and when I add a new manager to france (retiered after) they still hire Domenec again. it's like FM do see any one but him to be manager you do that with an other national team they get someone else

I have asked for this feature for years now and for the international manager to be able to comment on things too

I asked for it for years too but if there is only 2 of us they won't consider it.

two's a start i guess ha ha

I've seen it asked for a lot; I am sure it is on that 500 odd feature requests database Miles spoke of prior to the release. I am fairly sure they will be (after a few weeks holiday which I am sure anyone playing 2010 will say is deserved) considering which of these to try and implement for 2011 along with whatever ones they have up their collective sleaves anyway

I have a player that keeps being overlooked by his national manager despite him being the leagues best player at the time. I'd love to shake some sense into him and get the lad into the nationals

shake him! :)

what player is it?

It would make a lot more sense for the player to question why he isn't in the squad, or at least add that first. I don't think I've ever seen a player complain to the media about this.

Like Bent, Green and Owen publicly moaning about not being in the England team!

It'd be good if the national managers were given a lot more personality in the next game - so they can comment on a player missing out on a squad place if he isn't playing first team football, etc

Archived