Questions

Just downloaded fm 2010 on steam. I didn't get the last version so this is the first time I have seen the 3d engine and I am so impressed. Very good job.

Noticed a few things on the game which I am not sure will be fixed/changed or anyone has comments on how I could fix on the editor. These are very minor but being a bit obsessive they do bother me.

1- When a friendly cup is scheduled (ie. Ajax's regular pre season tournament) shouldn't the two teams playing in the other semi final have the fixture listed as 'N' neutral on their fixture listing? It always comes up as the first named team as playing at home.

2- On the world cup history. It lists as the all-time record scorer Just Fontaine in 1958 with 13 goals. However his nation is messed up, says something like <#short name>. Should obviously say France. Not sure how to fix this?

3- Finally when you go into the Holland national team. There national flag doesn't appear in the top left corner. Every other nation's does. Any ideas why?

Cheers in advance,

Wayne

3 - Yes it does.

Ok, must be something to do with the graphics folder on no.3 but do people agree with the other 2 points?

Also I had fm2008 with beefsters stadium pack in it. I copied the folder to my graphics folder but can't ever seem to get any stadium backgrounds come up when I click on a club. Any idea on this also?

Thanks

Wayne

Archived