Winning

I just can't seem to do it with Plymouth i've beaten QPR and Yeovil in the league cup and QPR in the league but that's it. What would you suggest you help my team and to get more wins on the board? I'm only predicted 21st but i'm 23rd. I need a couple of wins but after beating QPR 3-1 i lost to Bristol City 4-0. I have Southampton in the League Cup next. Any help is appreacited.

I'm in October nearly so can't buy anyone but i've been told on good authority that playing rigid with a strategy of control is good. The only problem is that my players are always out-paced by the strikers.

Manually tweak your defence rather than rely on the tactics wizard that's what i have done i find it helps balance my team more and get them playing how i want them try changing from control to as i think that's more for teams that are good at keeping the ball and dictating the play. try a balanced style of play maybe change from a rigid formation to as that dosen't allow your players to make the choice of going to close down a player earlier as he has to stay in his area more

Keep vsing QPR?

Are you consistently conceding a lot of goals or was the 4-0 an extreme case? Have they been mostly long range efforts or have opposition teams working the ball into your box? If the problem is more with you not scoring, perhaps you need to look more to the supply to your striker?

Constantly conceeding a lot of goals. Normally at least 2 in a match. I'm playing Southampton next but the majority of goals they just run past my defence. I've chance Palumbo into a Trequartista and gone deep defensive.

Will read that now i'm ****ed off with the game. Twice in the last 10 or so minutes the AI have score two goals to go ahead. **** sake. Will start a game as someone and then adapt it and then look to see if i can do the same for Plymouth.

What an original response that is. I've made huge changes to the Plymouth squad bringing in Palumbo, Johannsson , Gomis to name but a few. I think my players are starting to play well now they just need luck. Will use the tactical theorems on my Southend game that i've just loaded up.

Archived