Data Editor Help: Its not about finding it!!!!

Guys and Gals of FM forums,

Right i'm having a major problem with getting my files to appear in the game, maybe its something to do with how i save them or maybe its something to do with what i have already done;

OK so when i first enetered the editor i loaded the database and started to change a few things, i decided to move Torquay into a new stadium and add myself into the team and clear the debt.

I then 'saved as' the 'editor data' and then merged it with the main database, after doing this i loaded up football manager and selected a new game, of course it did not work even when i ticked the box about adding your own files.

I then came onto the forums to search for a bit of help, I followed the instructions, deleted the 'config' file and deleted my cache.

At this moment in time nothing at all has changed apart from the fact when i click on the 'new game' button on the home screen of football manager it dosen't even come up anymore with the 'database selection' screen it just jumps straight to the screen where i select what leagues i want to have in the game.

haas anybody got any advice for me, i can't seem to put my files in the game, i can't even seem to access the 'database selection' screen in the game!!! i'm up (you know what creek) without a boat let alone paddle.

Thanks for your advice in advance

Tornado :)

Archived