I don't quite understand Steam

Heeeeeeello,

This was my first year installing the game with Steam, but I don't really understand it. What is this business about being able to play the game on any computer? Does that mean I just need Steam installed on a comp, which has a broadband connection, with no installation of FM on said computer, and then I'll be able to play it?

So basically, I can't play FM on my laptop in Iran. I'd be lucky to get 28.8k there. If this is the case, can I install FM on my laptop in addition to my computer... (clearly this time with offline activition)?

Thanks, and by the way... the GAME IS AMAZING SI! I salute you!

Heeeeeeello,

This was my first year installing the game with Steam, but I don't really understand it. What is this business about being able to play the game on any computer? Does that mean I just need Steam installed on a comp, which has a broadband connection, with no installation of FM on said computer, and then I'll be able to play it?

So basically, I can't play FM on my laptop in Iran. I'd be lucky to get 28.8k there. If this is the case, can I install FM on my laptop in addition to my computer... (clearly this time with offline activition)?

Thanks, and by the way... the GAME IS AMAZING SI! I salute you!

You can have steam on another system, log into your steam account and download the game again.

I think what your asking is can you install the game on your laptop using the dvd install ( in addition to your steam install on your desktop) ? if it is then yes you can . I have it registered with steam on my desktop and DVD on my lappy.

Archived